Who we are?
Why do we collect data about you?
The information We collect from the Site is used by our Sales and Marketing departments for analytical purposes. We do not sell, exchange, or share for free information with any third parties.
Who do we share your information with?
The information is processed and viewed by the Company’s authorized employees only.
To work with data, We may use one or several trusted Services providers, such as automation tools and/or data-processing software, including but not limited to:
- Google Search Console
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- Facebook Business Suite.
You can always refuse your personal data collection and processing by letting us know via email: email@example.com at any time.
If you want your email to be excluded from our mailing list, click the Unsubscribe button under any email received from us.
Once We notice your refusal or objection regarding data collection, We will stop processing your data. The process takes no longer than 3 business days. Please, note that arrays of information that were accumulated before the date of unsubscription wouldn't be deleted automatically. However, you may request us to delete them by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
What data do we collect and how do we use it?
We collect data for one or more of the following reasons:
- a comprehensive analysis and estimation of the Site traffic, including, but not limited to traffic volume, sources, and landing pages distribution
- audience research, including, but not limited to demographics and search interests
- to measure the effectiveness of paid advertising campaigns
- to conduct A\B testings and improve the Site’s UI/UX.
For analysis purposes, We may collect the information including, but not limited to:
- your IP address
- your device-related data, such as, but not limited to: the type of mobile device, device unique ID, mobile device OS
- your browser-related data, such as, but not limited to browser type and browser version
- the time you have spent on the Site
- visited pages of the Site.
We may also ask you to fill in one or more of the following details:
- your name
- your email address
- your phone number.
Please, note that if you send us attachments via the Site contact form or email (e.g .doc files, .pdf files, and any images), they are considered full-value information. Thus, it can be used for one of the purposes and in one of the ways indicated above.
How long do we store your data?
Unless otherwise specified, We will delete your data as soon as We no longer have a need or legal basis to process it:
- upon your request on email@example.com to stop keeping and using your data
- within 2 business days in case We have not established any business relationship with you
- until our analytics are completed but, in any case, no longer than within 1 calendar year from the date of collecting data.
What are your rights regarding personal data protection?
We respect your rights for personal data security. The Site visitors have a right to: receive relevant and up-to-date information and notices of data processing, refuse data processing, request data correction or deleting, request for providing the entire collected array of information about them, withdraw consent. If you want to know more about your rights concerning the use of your data by external parties, including the Site, please refer to the GDPR and the Rights for citizens by the European Commission.
Still have some questions?
If some uncovered issues regarding your data collection, processing, or storage have left, you can reach us out at firstname.lastname@example.org.